Busou Shinki 4Torrent
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita BD Volume 2Torrent
what happened with K?
Why a v2?
v2 because post-release QC
What’s the v2 for [K] for? Also Jinrui!
Patch file for K: http://www.mediafire.com/?yd11l8u6jyvh3us
how do i patch it?
Thanks, but the default filenames are all messed up in that patch… surprisingly, “[Commie] πÇîKπÇì – 04 [6465185E].mkv” did not exist on my system.
that’s what happen to me too, any solution for it?
People with weird characters/problems with the patch file are probably using Windows, as it has terrible trouble handling unicode characters in Command Prompt.
Its probably fastest to just rename the v1 file in Windows Explorer to something simple, patch the file, then rename the v2 in Windows Explorer to the proper filename.
• rename [Commie] 「K」 – 04 [6465185E].mkv to 04.mkv
• run xdelta -d -s 04.mkv K_04v2.xdelta 04v2.mkv
• rename 04v2.mkv to [Commie] 「K」 – 04v2 [F396292B].mkv
thank you so much~ =D
Why not just release the .ass?
because we don’t release them normally?
Because that’s 10x more work as we’d need a system for it and blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
WHEW! THANKS SO MUCH FOR BUSOU SHINKI!
Thanks again and good night!
For those who don’t know how to patch the xdelta file:
1. Download the xdelta3.exe from here: http://code.google.com/p/xdelta/downloads/list
2. Download the xdelta UI here: http://www.romhacking.net/download/utilities/598/
3. Put the “.xdelta” file and “xdelta3.exe” file in the same directory.
4. Run the xdelta UI. In the apply patch tab, first open patch file, second the source file(the original file), third in the output file simply name the file of your desire.
NOTE: In this case, you need to rename the original filename [Commie] 「K」 – 04 [6465185E] to [Commie] K – 04 [6465185E]. The xdelta UI can’t recognise the「K」syntex.. Hope this help..
ty problem solved ^^
your patch comes up like this no clue how to get those characters on my keyboard http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2152/kpatchproblem.png
I already downloaded the first version of K, but, I don’t want some troublesome stuff so, I’ll just download the version 2. Thanks for these releases. :)
Yo, in Busou Shinki you made a small mistake. It’s supposed to be Jerry Can not Jelly Can.
The fuck is a jerry can
Okay, I stand half corrected.
More importantly, http://i.imgur.com/fk0Yy.jpg
On the command line, right click then selesct “mark”. Copy the filename that way. Or just manually patch it with xDeltaGUI like someone posted earlier.
Thank you so much!
Time to download Jintai… ^o^
A bit late to the party, but here’s an OUT OF THE BOX working patch for K.